26 Mayıs 2014 Pazartesi

Silver























The smell of the summer is in the air and I'm already dreaming about the holidays. About some rest by the swimming pool, with a book in my hands. And about delicious dinners on a terrace with a view of the sea. I hope it's all going to happen soon and now I put on my floral shorts, white blouse, pink ballerina shoes and silver coat. Then I grasp my capacious Puma bag and I'm ready for today's challenges :-)

Zapach lata unosi się w powietrzu, a ja marzę już o wakacjach. Wypoczynku z książką nad basenem i wieczorach przy pysznych kolacjach z widokiem na morze. Mam nadzieję, że to już niebawem, a teraz zakładam kwieciste szorty, do tego białą bluzkę, różowe baleriny i srebrną kurtkę. W rękę łapię pojemną torbę Pumy i jestem gotowa na dzisiejsze wyzwania :-)









Jacket: Mango   Shorts: Art Fashion   Bag: Puma   Shoes: Gucci  Watch: Certina


Zobacz stylizację w - MODNAPOLKA.pl


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder