24 Kasım 2013 Pazar

Blue sunglasses

































It's said that it's good to look at the world through rose-coloured spectacles but I prefer blue ones. When I put them on, my reality becomes more beautiful. I see only positive aspects of all situations I face. People on the streets are more kind and cheerful than usually and a lot of nice things happen to me. I you feel like that, every single day is full of sunshine.

Mówi się, że dobrze jest patrzeć na życie przez różowe okulary, ja wolę niebieskie. Gdy je zakładam świat staje się piękniejszy. Dostrzegamy tylko pozytywne aspekty wszystkich sytuacji. Ludzie na ulicy wydają się być zawsze życzliwi i uśmiechnięci, a mi przytrafiają się same miłe niespodzianki. Z takim samopoczuciem, każdy nowy dzień jest pełen słońca.












Stylizacja: Blue sanglasses


Jacket/Kurtka: Mango
Skirt/ Spódnica: Promod
Bag/ Torebka: Aldo
Sunglasses/ Okulary: Choies (link)


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder