6 Ağustos 2014 Çarşamba

I love dreaming





























I love dreaming about things. Sitting in a café with a cup of aromatic coffee, I get carried away with my imagination. I picture myself in a few years, think what will change, what I'll achieve. One should set goals to aim at them consistently and derive satisfaction from one's greatest passions. Life is beautiful when we take the responsibility for it and when we have enough courage to realize our dreams and become whoever we want to be.

Uwielbiam marzyć. Usiąść w kawiarni z aromatyczną kawą i dać się ponieść wyobraźni. Zastanawiam się jak moje życie będzie wyglądało za kilka lat, co się zmieni, co osiągnę. Warto wyznaczać sobie cele, żeby konsekwentnie do nich dążyć. Czerpać satysfakcję z realizacji swoich największych pasji. Życie jest piękne, gdy bierzemy za nie odpowiedzialność. Mamy odwagę realizować swoje marzenia, być tym kim chcemy.














fot.My Książe (LINK)   Top: Stradivarius  Bag: Cubus  Heels: Zara  Shirt:6KS(LINK)   


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder